|FREE PICTURES, CHEAP STOCK PHOTOS, AND TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY|
Cranberries floating in water
Most cranberries are commercially harvested by flooding the growing beds with water and running a harvester to loosen the fruit from the shrubs. The fruits float to the surface of the water, making them easy to corral and transfer to a conveyor. Only about 5% of cranberries are sold fresh. The other 95% are used for juices, sauces, jams, or dried snacks.
Per photo for single purchase
Per photo if 5 or more bought together
Free photo use is welcome. All stock photos and images are licensed Creative Commons, BY-NC-SA. Free use online is offered under the condition that you provide a link to www.wildretina.com — Please see the terms of free use page for details on what constitutes noncommercial.
Commercial use is available for a small fee and grants you a royalty-free high resolution image with minimal restrictions. Sales of 5 or more images together receive a discount. Please see the terms of commercial use page to learn more about using stock imagery.